AGRO-BASED INDUSTRIAL UNIT
We understand that both buying and selling a property can be a stressful experience, even more so if you are trying to do both simultaneously.
AGRO-BASED INDUSTRIAL UNIT
Literarily, it is a special unit that has all sorts of factories and plants that are basically intended to use agricultural produce as their sole raw materials. It can also be seen as the manufacturing subset of the farm settlement that processes the raw materials and intermediate products derived from the farm i.e. transform the raw materials originating from agriculture, forestry and fisheries into finished or semi-finished products.
The vision of an Agro-based Industrial unit envisages an acceleration of a demand driven agro business and agro industrial growth in the new globalized agriculture environment i.e. the Place of Agriculture. It will also, in no small way expect a bountiful increase in competitiveness by adopting an integrated approach and multiplication of harvest and processing for better returns to the farmers, community and the economy in general.
Recreation refers to any activity essentially self-chosen for intrinsic rather than extrinsic ends, to participate for self-satisfaction in one’s leisure time. Recreation represent any rational human activity that results in s pleasurable response, at any time, place or circumstances with attendant enriching physical, intellectual or emotional benefits. Therefore, recreation provides a welcoming environment with sustainable facilities and programs that inspire the farm community to engage in recreation and wellness opportunities.
Benefits and Objectives
The following are some of the objectives of having a Recreation unit
- Creates and avenue to involve in healthy activities which in turn are essential to personal health and wellness and reduce reliance on health care and other social services
- Protecting agricultural lands safeguards the future of farming economies and communities
- It attracts investors as it will create a high quality of life that attracts tax-paying businesses and farmers cum residents to the farm settlement.
- In the long run, it will also attract tourists thereby boosting the economic activity of the settlement.
The following are some of the objectives of having industrial units:
- Accelerate and increase agricultural production.
- Reduce the problem of having farm produce perish due to lack of proper storage facilities.
- Contribute to the production of subsidiary and supplementary foods.
- Contribute to the development of agro industries in Nigeria.
- To facilitate investment in agro processing, hi-tech agriculture and Agricultural infrastructure projects.
- Provision of employment to the farmers [and even non-farmers].
- Increasing the technical knowhow of the workers and also develop an agro-based technology incubation centre.
- Increase in the GDP of the community and as well the income or the workers.
- Provision of higher income to the farmers, provide greater employment opportunity in rural areas and better products to consumers.
- To enhance the productivity of crops in a sustainable manner and give the farming community a competitive edge through an integrated approach to agriculture.
- To set up Agricultural infrastructure projects to promote exports of Agriculture products.
- To enhance farm gate price by facilitating contract farming so as to ensure direct supply from farmers to processors.
- To accelerate demand-based production of agro-products and develop agro industries in the new global agricultural environment.
- To make arrangements for timely supply of agricultural inputs, equipment and services at reasonable rates to the farmers.
- To provide necessary services to small and medium size producers for the sale of agriculture produce.
- To improve better quality life in rural areas by providing clean and low cost biogas energy.
- To empower the farmers with improved technological package including agricultural tools, crop selection and crop management practices to sustain under unpredictable and diverse agricultural conditions.
- To increase the levels of return to farmers by promoting value additions and consequently improve their standard of living.
We Are Here to Provide Legal Help
We have over 30 years of consultancy experience in business, real estate, criminal and general practice law and we strive to deliver.