Quantum Valley is planned to be the first innovative and productive high-tech regions and home of the largest technology corporations in Nigeria
The Afrowood will embarked upon a campaign to build “steeples of excellence,” clusters of outstanding science and engineering researchers who would attract the best students from various Universities from Nigeria and around the world.
In pursuance will embark on fostering close ties between University students and the emerging technology industries. The idea is to create an entrepreneurial spirit that will one day extends to every academic discipline at
various universities in the country.
The Quantum valley will be very beneficial to
the sustainability of the entire Afrowood settlement., mortgage lenders or anyone else who needs to be involved.
This units are useful for
1. Fostering technological learning and innovation,
2. Creating jobs,
3. Generating comparative and competitive advantages,
4. Attracting innovative businesses, leading to both more jobs and a larger tax base,
5. Providing a platform where local and international firms can interact with a particular centre of knowledge creation for mutual benefit.
6. Provisions of institutional framework, modern Services and a physical infrastructure that may not be available in the rest of the country.
7. Reducing costs through economies of scale in the provision of common services and facilities.
8. Buyers, producers, and suppliers who can operate in the same location, thus cutting the transaction costs of economic learning while establishing new standards and norms of entrepreneurial behavior.